Friday, November 18, 2011

Oy. Husbands.

I am leaving to go on a trip today.  We're stopping in Virginia first to see the in-laws and then making our way up to Pennsylvania to see my brother and gram.  Unfortunately my husband cleaned.  Yes, you read that properly, he cleaned.  I like clean, in fact, I really prefer it.  However, my husband is a interesting cleaner.  I'm not actually certain he understands how cleaning works.  You see, in Shell World things have a place, they come from said place and when you are done with them they get put back into said place.  My husband does not live in Shell World. Things go back, well, wherever he puts them, which isn't necessary where they came from.  This, my friends, means I CANNOT FIND ANYTHING!

4 comments:

  1. I fail to see the problem and think it was great of him to clean, :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm with Iv here!! I'd just be glad I didn't have to do it!

    Loves you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! My first thought was that I bet Milo feels your pain!

    I wish someone would come clean for me. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you too, P, but I know damn well you just watch Columba clean woman, so hush! :P

    E - yes, I'm sure he does, since his husband lacks some obvious cleaning skills (refer to comment #1)!

    *kisses E's cheek* Someday you'll find someone to clean for you, sweetie, or at least do a load of laundry every now and again.

    ReplyDelete