Monday, April 16, 2012

Little Red

Some of you know I volunteer at my daughter's school, tutoring some of the kindergarten kids in reading or math in a few of the classrooms, depending on what they're working on that day.  Well, one of the kindergarten students (not in either of the classrooms I help) is this little girl I call Little Red, because she's the tiniest one and she has bright red hair and she's mean, oh my good Lord is she mean.  She snaps at other students, she doesn't listen, she curses - she is feisty as hell.  I love her.  I want to put her in my pocket and take her home with me.  She got in loads of trouble last week, so when I was talking to the principle and asked what she did, this is what I was told:  She is continuously saying "shit", she gave one of the teachers a titty twister (seriously), she wiped poop on her shirt (gross gross gross!), and she went into the boy's bathroom to see them pee and when asked why she did so, she said that she "wanted to see it."  Ok, well yeah fine, I draw the line at penises too, but I still want to take her home with me. 

9 comments:

  1. You like this little monster? LOL. Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me thinks I like her too, and I don't like kids in general. But this kid sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! Now I'm rethinking wanting to have kids. Sorry, Shell, but Little Red sounds like a Devil Child! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt stick to goldfish! Much easier to clean!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO!!! Good idea!! ;-)

      Delete
    2. Lol I do have them now and again!! **sigh** didn't take my own advice tho. Lol

      Delete
  5. OMG, how old is she??? I think she could be an amazing playmate for my son!! :)

    ReplyDelete